JOB TITLE: Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist
REPORTS TO: Integrated Marketing Manager
DEPARTMENT: Integrated Marketing
LOCATION: Blue Ash, OH
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
Job responsibility is coordination of customer order processing, working with Integrated Marketing and shipping following a detailed procedure to perform routine fulfillment work. This may include reporting inventory availability if it is not as show electronically, analyzing timing, communicating with customer service.
- Receives and reads customers’ orders to identify items to be pulled and their location codes.
- Pull and distribute products from warehouse bin locations to the production floor or packs and ships to fill customer orders.
- Enters appropriate information into computer systems to ensure correct inventory counts.
- Ensure that proper documentation is included with every order (Ex. Shipping labels, packing list).
- Verify that all special messages or needs have been adhered to when product is shipped.
- Lift cartons up to 50 – 60 lbs. on and off skids for 4-6 hours at a time
- Must be able to spend 8 hours walking/standing, was well as 2-3 hours bending/stooping
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Good mathematical skills and attention to detail for reading and writing
- Ability to communicate in English; basic skills to read and interpret written work instructions
- Adapt to diverse communication styles and levels of understanding
- Knowledge in routine and non-routine packing procedures, techniques, equipment and basic warehouse procedures
- Knowledge of shipping documents and ability to identify shipping requirements and procedures for specific items using manual or automated processes
- Knowledge of heat sealers, cutters, hand and power tools
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a warehouse fulfillment and distribution environment
Work Environment – Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
WORKING CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO THIS POSITION:
Subject to Noise: The worker is subject to sufficient noise to cause worker to shout in order to be heard above noise level. The worker is frequently in close quarters, small rooms, narrow aisles, or passageways or other areas that could cause claustrophobia.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS: Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, grasping, talking, hearing, repetitive motion.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
VISUAL ACUITY REQUIREMENTS: Visual acuity to perform: Determine Accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. Make general observations of facilities and work space.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a standard schedule of 40 hours per week. Overtime may be required dependent upon business necessity.
Graphic Village is committed to using recruiting and hiring techniques that attract a diverse pool of applicants. We will use selection criteria, processes and techniques that are fair; that identify quality applicants with the necessary skill set for success; and that have no adverse impact on minorities, women, disabled persons or members of other protected classes. We are an E-Verify participating employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
It is Graphic Village policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital, military, veteran or citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.