JOB TITLE: Receptionist and Accounts Receivable Associate – Part-Time
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt
Greets and registers guests, answers incoming telephone calls, transfers calls to appropriate parties, prepares customer invoices and processes customer payments.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls. Must have a polite and friendly attitude when interacting with internal and external customers
- Manage the process of ensuring that all visitors sign the Visitor Log and are given Visitor Badges
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information.
- Process incoming mail
- Prepare customer invoices from Job Tickets
- Post cash receipts and credit card payments to customer accounts
- Work to be the solution whenever you encounter a problem
- Pitch in to help the team as needed, even when it’s not your job
- Show initiative: when you’re finished with a job, you ask “what’s next”
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word with the ability and desire to learn new programs
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Accounting experience is a plus but not essential
Work Environment – Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS: Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, grasping, talking, hearing, repetitive motion.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sedentary/Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
VISUAL ACUITY REQUIREMENTS: Close visual acuity to perform: Prepare and analyzing data and figures; transcribing, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects; small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position with normal hours Monday-Friday between 9AM and 3PM.
Graphic Village is committed to using recruiting and hiring techniques that attract a diverse pool of applicants. We will use selection criteria, processes and techniques that are fair; that identify quality applicants with the necessary skill set for success; and that have no adverse impact on minorities, women, disabled persons or members of other protected classes. We are an E-Verify participating employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
It is Graphic Village policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital, military, veteran or citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.