- Drive the profitable growth of the Apparel business, including direct management of a small department of production employees.
- Develop and execute both operating plans and business plans to continuously improve the overall performance of the business and production team.
- Work well in a high paced environment with multiple duties needing completion on a daily basis.
- Monitors of production quality and implements re-training if required to ensure efficient productions techniques and apply the latest production technologies
- Ensure safety of everyone in the production team through proper training and OSHA adherence
- Helping control costs of material, direct/indirect labor and equipment in accordance to budget
- Suggest approaches to marketing and sales in order to drive growth.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, on budget, and with high customer satisfaction.
- Prepare for and participate in management, operations and task force meetings.
- Advanced computer skills on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Basic to advanced mechanical skills are helpful.
- Basic knowledge in (list machine name).
- Ability to read and comprehend job tickets for job information.
- Ability to communicate properly to all team members.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to train employees on apparel equipment.
- Ability to multi-task many projects.
- Will be exposed to external environments, office settings and production environments.
- Required to regularly stand and use hands to feel and handle materials.
- Frequently need to walk and use feet to operate machines.
- Constantly needing to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs.