Graphic Village is a multi-channel marketing solutions provider, offering a broad array of print, marketing and fulfillment capabilities. At GV, we amplify creative ideas and reimagine what’s possible in print marketing.
We believe that talent attracts more talent and that a diverse workforce gives us a competitive advantage. We’ve learned that people are what make us successful. We are proud of the team we have and are always looking to add smart, enthusiastic, and passionate people to our team.
If you are looking for a positive working environment that provides challenging opportunities, allowing for personal growth and development the following position might just be what you’re looking for.
Mail Louisville, a division of Graphic Village is seeking a full-time candidate to operate printing/Ink-Jet type equipment and work in the warehouse for the mailing industry. Equipment including Laser Printers, Inserters, Addressing Equipment, pallet wrapper and hand trucks etc. Will train if needed.
- Setup machine for production by uploading data, data setup, adjusting stops, guides and speed.
- Examine job tickets to determine details such as material, quantities to be printed and data layout.
- Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity/quality, removing blanks, conformance to postal regulation, and external defects.
- Maintains machine production by observing operation and adjusting controls.
- Adjust machines as need to maintain product quality and productivity.
- Ensures smooth operation of equipment by completing basic preventive maintenance and cleaning.
- Documents job tickets upon completing jobs.
- Inspect and document incoming shipments
- Basic warehouse activities
- Contributes to Team by accomplishing goals as needed. Skills/Qualifications:
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be willing to work overtime, and some weekends
- Must be flexible in daily assignments and able to move to different work areas as needed
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass drug test
Location: Graphic Village’s Mail Louisville office – Louisville, KY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Benefits include:
- 9 Holidays
- 401k +match
- Profit Sharing
Graphic Village is committed to using recruiting and hiring techniques that attract a diverse pool of applicants. We will use selection criteria, processes and techniques that are fair; that identify quality applicants with the necessary skill set for success; and that have no adverse impact on minorities, women, disabled persons or members of other protected classes.
It is Graphic Village policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital, military, veteran or citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by law. We are an E-Verify participating employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.