At Graphic Village we reimagine what’s possible in print marketing. We’re a growth company with a diverse array of capabilities and services looking for an energetic, knowledgeable and innovative marketing manager. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
The marketing managers is responsible for developing, implementing and executing our strategic marketing plan for the entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers, employees and retain existing ones. They are responsible for the creation and production of company marketing communications, developing multi-channel programs to support the company’s overall goals and mission that support the total marketing strategy and oversee B2B and B2C programs designed to acquire and retain customers and employees. This position collaborates with internal customers to meet external customer needs, as well as, provides project management and creative direction for outside vendors.
- Participating in the development of the marketing strategy & plan for the company in line with company objectives. This includes all business segments and portfolio companies for promotional campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Managing all marketing initiatives and projects for the company and activities within budget.
- Overseeing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Creating and curating content for all company marketing platforms.
- Coordinating and deploying social media plan in line with the marketing strategy and plan.
- Managing social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation, audience and recognition.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns & co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Managing and administering CRM on a daily, weekly and campaign basis.
- Revising, creating and implementing all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Managing and optimizing lead generation campaigns and measuring results.
- Acting as an ambassador for brand management and corporate identity.
- Monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with creative team members to execute projects/products on time.
- Maintaining excellent internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and deliverables.
- Analyzing, recommending and managing potential strategic partner relationships and vendors for company marketing.
- Planning events that attract target audience in collaboration with office manager/executive assistant to include the development of a standardized method, list of targets and calendar
- Analyzing the competitive landscape for all business segments and continuous analysis of consumer trends to identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Working closely with human resources on internal marketing and employment branding.
- Leading workshops, ideations and storyboarding sessions with internal teams.
- Work closely with the sales team and sales leadership to ensure priorities are set and needs are being met.
- Communicating with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 5-7 years in marketing with notable progression of responsibilities
- Strong, multi-tasking, analytical and project management skills
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles
- Creative thinker
- Collaborative mindset
- Excellent organizational skills in an environment that is fast-paced and quick changing
- Ability to work occasional unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
Excellent written, verbal communication and decision-making skills