JOB TITLE: Account Manager/Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Intrinzic Brand Collaborative: A Division of Graphic Village
An account manager or project manager is looking to be an inspirational spark for clients and the team they are working with. For this role, the right person must love the details and leading process. This role will be the day-to-day contact for assigned projects and lead those businesses in the development and application of the agreed-upon brand/marketing/digital plans. They also will function as a key resource for the entire account team, supporting other members on delivering for their clients.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous project schedules working under direction of cross-functional team members that may include internal and external resources
- Manage project workflow including developing project schedules and managing timelines
- Helps articulate and set overall client budgets accurately
- Manages client communication for assigned project initiatives
- Comfortable in communicating with internal/external teams, clients and vendors regarding project deliverables and details. Trafficking the work
- Writes project initiation documentation briefing the team on the goal and purpose of projects
- Assists team in tying project execution back to the client’s objectives and brief on assigned projects – implementing and managing marketing strategies and integrated marketing communications plans for key clients
- Participates/leads forecasting and billing for assigned clients
- Contributes to achieving annual revenue growth targets
- Partners with account directors (where appropriate) to ensure successful execution and delivers results to meet or exceed objectives
- Recommends smart solutions that help build the client’s business
- Assists in agency marketing efforts – social/website/etc.
- Assists with development of new business strategy/new revenue development
- Loves the details and has excellent written and verbal business-communication skills
- Is a self-starter and engages in self-development
- 3+ years relevant experience recommending and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions to clients – digital experience will be prioritized
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and make presentations
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Client service mindset
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communicator including both verbal and written
- Must be proactive and a self-starter
Key to success is the desire to inspire others, willingness to “do whatever” and the ability to never loss the entrepreneurial mindset.
If you are interested or know someone who is, reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.