JOB TITLE: Brand Development Account Director – Intrinzic
REPORTS TO: Chief Strategy Officer/President
DEPARTMENT: Brand Marketing – Intrinzic
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Responsible for the relationship development, process direction, strategic guidance and overall leadership of assigned Intrinzic accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic leadership to drive the account/ brand/client.
- Build and / or maintain strong relationships with key clients.
- Provide project direction and input for Intrinzic team.
- Lead developing, implementing and managing marketing strategies and integrated marketing communications plans for key clients.
- Encourage skill development and growth of all members of your account team in strategic development, project management, budget setting/ management, client communication, billing, timeline management, etc.
- Supervise assigned account team to help manage the day-to-day business for the account.
- Lead annual reviews of all members of your account team.
- Develop additional project opportunities using current client relationships.
- Manage project workflow including developing project schedules and managing timeline.
- Create estimates for existing clients.
- Keep client informed of progress and project status.
- Work with, and provide direction to, vendors to deliver client solutions.
- Ensure projects are completed on-time and within budget.
- Perform project administration including documentation, billing and filing.
- Anticipate client needs and manage client correspondence.
- Document any unique procedures/ guidelines for key accounts.
- Assist CSO in directing Account Management Team in general department management/ leadership.
- Proactively promote Intrinzic internally and externally to raise our profile in the community.
- Project management on all assigned projects and other assigned work. – including trafficking of work and maintaining C&P.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior leadership skills: ability to lead
- Strong strategic thinking/ planning skills: ability to provide clients with proactive thought leadership on initiatives to build their business. Especially around branding, social media, PR, digital marketing and advertising.
- Outstanding client management skills: ability to set, lead, manage and deliver on client expectations.
- Staff development: ability to effectively lead, coach and train subordinates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to actively listen, describe requirements/ thoughts to internal staff and provide feedback to both.
- Presentation skills: ability to present information to various audiences in an effective and persuasive manner.
- New business skills: ability to generate new business within existing clients.
- Self-motivated, self-directed … with the ability to take ownership of situations, accomplish work with limited supervision.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and motivate client behavior.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing client priorities, while effectively managing the workload and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ account management or marketing experience
- Agency experience is a must
- BtoB experience preferred
Graphic Village is committed to using recruiting and hiring techniques that attract a diverse pool of applicants. We will use selection criteria, processes and techniques that are fair; that identify quality applicants with the necessary skill set for success; and that have no adverse impact on minorities, women, disabled persons or members of other protected classes.
It is Graphic Village policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital, military, veteran or citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.