EMI Network, a division of Graphic Village, is a growth-minded, fast-paced organization that works nationwide with professional services firms, colleges and universities, in partnership with world-renowned brands such as Forbes, USA Today and Golf Digest. We are looking for experienced professionals in media, marketing and advertising to join our inside sales team.
National Account Executives sell advertising for assigned accounts, publications and brands. They are responsible for prospecting, selling and closing contracts for the company’s advertising offerings while maintaining client relationships and developing new opportunities within assigned territories via telephone, email and social media.
- Maintain a high level of activity daily, weekly and per project to drive expected sales.
- Develop new accounts through prospecting and cold calling.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest competitive information and market trends.
- Accurately record all activity and track sales interactions with leads, prospects, clients and team members into a sales database (Dynamics 365).
- Communicate learnings from prospects and clients to sales management to help facilitate improvements in offerings and sales strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Strong negotiation skills
Solid client relationship skills
- Experience with print and digital advertising as a user or in a sales capacity
- Experience prospecting through and leveraging social media in daily sales activity
- Experience with high-volume cold calling
Strong understanding of email marketing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Computer literate, highly accurate and detail oriented
Strong organizational and processing skills