SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Main job functions are to assist the Sr. Manufacturing Manager as needed in each Bindery, apparel, and material handling. Good attention to detail and ability to work as a team is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Floater you may be asked to several of the following duties as needed in production:
- Performs various jobs to support the entire production environment.
- Floater supports the following departments as directed by the Sr. Manufacturing Manager: Apparel, Bindery, Digital, and Shipping & Fulfillment.
- Receive and fully clarify daily instructional orders from Sr. Manufacturing Manager. Daily tasks could and will change.
- Must be able to convey information and interact effectively with other team members.
- Ability to work on your feet
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer (team member) needs in high volume, production environment
- Adhere to business procedure guidelines and safety procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or one to three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Will train the right candidate.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS:
Balancing; Stooping; Kneeling; Standing; Walking; Pushing; Pulling; Grasping; Talking; Hearing; Repetitive Motion.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
VISUAL ACUITY REQUIREMENTS:
Visual Acuity to Perform – Determine Accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned. Make general observations of facilities and workspace.
WORKING CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO THIS POSITION:
Subject to Noise: The worker is subject to sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above the noise level.